RE: [ST] 1050 wheelie?

Jeremy Witt wrote:
>>I have to say I've never heard of someone (other than a racer)
wearing out the sides before the center of a tire.  If straight roads
and superslab are that scarce, I want to live where you live! <<

Remember we're talking about the front tire here.  Unlike the rear,
I've always had tread left in the center when the sides were worn to
the wear bars and I'm definitely not a racer - at best, I'd be
considered half-fast(tm).  But we do pride ourselves in going to
ridiculous lengths to avoid freeways and major highways.  We did over
1100 miles in NW California last weekend and only rode about 50 miles
of freeway.

Looking at the location for area code 603, I don't think I'd mind
living where you do either...

...except for the 6 months of winter ;O).
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST