[ST] Tankbag camelbak

Here's how I'm running my first generation Camelbak in a Sargent tankbag.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/stk0308/Bike%20stuff/Tankbag3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/stk0308/Bike%20stuff/Tankbag2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/stk0308/Bike%20stuff/Tankbag1.jpg

I had to fab the hoseclamp location with some simple belt material I got
from the Military surplus store, but otherwise it's unmodified.  I find it
pretty easy to find the hose, unclip, drink, than reclip with it where it's
located.  After drinking I blow just a little bit back to make sure the
water doesn't get sun heated.  They do make an insulator sleeve, but I'm too
lazy to try it. :)  I tried one of those 90 deg elbows, thinking it would
make it easier to get in the helmet.  Turns out there isn't enough room
between my face and the helmet to fit it all comfortably.  So I'm just
running the normal bite valve.

Hope this gives some helpful ideas.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen