Re: [ST] Risers and heated grips

In a message dated 6/6/2005 12:00:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mckinley@xxxxxxx writes:

BTW,  hey, Don did you get those risers installed?

Hey Rob.. no I didn't. I bought them for two reasons......(a) they  were a
really good deal !! and ...(b) for when I get old(you can stop  laughing now),
in case the stock riding position becomes uncomfortable. On my  '95 Trophy I
took off the "as delivered" bars and put on a set from a '91  Trophy, which is
the same riding position as the ST, but, I kept the old bars  "just in case". I
tend to keep (wife calls it an illness) my motorcycles a  very long time,
h$ll I've still got the first one I ever bought, '67  Triumph TR6R.
  So I guess the "short" answer would be no...not yet.
  Don Kames
   03 ST in IL.