From: Dkamest110@xxxxxxx
Sent: Jun 9, 2005 6:18 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Tires...

In a message dated 6/9/2005 3:40:12 A.M. Central Standard Time,
zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

YIPPIE -  Tire thread!!!

My BT 57 lasted me about

 Doesn't anybody use Dunlop 220's?
I've had real good luck with them on my '95 Trophy, getting around 10K mi.
on the rear and 13-14K mi. out the fronts. They're going on the ST soon, as the
 BT 57's are almost "smooth".

 Don Kames
 03 ST in IL.