Re: [ST] Re: ST-DOWN UNDER. ( 2005 comment )

Hey Harry,

I will let you know what the new ST is like, (hopefully) in a couple of
weeks.

I'm just waiting on the insurance company to process the paperwork and write
me a cheque for my poor '99.

If you're after a second one, it will be up for tender soon. I reckon they
will be asking around $4000.00 for it. If I had the cash I would buy it off them
and refurbish it myself from second hand parts as they become available. The
damage is all cosmetic, but its a really expensive thing with new parts.

Anyway, I'm running around on a CBR600F that we bought for my girlfriend. I'm
having a ball on it, but its no Sprint. She will be happy to have it al to
herself when the new one arrives.

Have a good ride this weekend and remember its double demerit points.

Chat soon,
Brett
Sydney