To: <st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <tri99sprint@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 10:22 AM
Subject: [ST] I'm back

Greetings STlisters, it's been a while since I've subscribed to the list. My 99 ST was suffering from 0 compression, due to mis-adjusted valves, thanks to my local "factory trained" shop mechanic. The intakes were all too tight and the exhaust were all too loose. They are no longer in business, thank God!
Anyway, I retired the ST and bought myself a 2004 Tiger, which I truly love (thanks, Mike B.).......but I found I was missing the ST, after all, I had put over 40,000 miles on her.
So, I found an engine on Ebay, out of an '01 RS that had the air box melt down, caused by those pesky fuel fittings. I should be installing the engine next week, and if anyone is interested, I will keep you folks updated as to how it works out.
With any luck, I will have a 6,000 mile motor in a 41,000 mile frame.

--
Chuck Packard
'04 Tiger, '99 ST