RE: [ST] Speaking of seats...

That's odd.  The custom Sargent I had made for my '99 fits right onto my
current '02.  Very strange.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Jean's note about the Corbin reminded to ask...what changed in the seat
dimensions from '99 to '03?

The custom Sargent seat I bought from a previous RS lister for my '99 ST fit
perfectly.  In eyeballing the bottoms, the pans look identical but I haven't
taken to measurements yet...  However when placed on the bike, the Sargent
modded seat has a lot of "wiggle" to it, mostly side to side but a little
forward/back too.  Like it's about a quarter inch smaller all over or
something.

Anyone else?