Re: [ST] for Steve Lawler - Gas Mileage

In a previous email, don draper stated:

>>> Hmmm. Maybe the reason for the low mileage is the use of UK gallons as opposed to US gallons.
1 G(UK) = 1.20095 G(US). Therefore, 38 MPG(UK) = 45.6361 MPG(US). QED <<<

Now THAT'S funny!!!

Yeah, I know. I should have divided when I multiplied. I screwed up on the PER gallon part. Good thing I wasn't figuring fuel consumption for a flight. Like Jack Warden in "And Justice For All."

Miss Duffy, Mr. Anderson and Mr. Jordy. If you're out there. I apologize.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"To err is dysfunctional, to forgive co-dependent."
            -- Berton Averre