[ST] for Matt - I'm back!

 >>> Now if anyone can figure out how to get a 17 year old motor into a
44 year old frame, I'd like to hear about it. <<<

    Sounds like a problem you can lick, Matt!

Thank you for your help and hospitality when Myron had his flat tire near your town on our way through to the Canadian Rocky Mtn Triumph Tour. Ferndale is a lovely little place and we enjoyed the evening and the company. Eureka H-D took great care of him and had a Pirelli Diablo mounted up and him out the door in no time. Great folks! We just got home after 3 weeks and 5,200 miles; the new Pirellis I started with made it the whole way (a record mileage for me, largely due to hydroplaning the last 11 days) although the mostly trashed rear got a flat 50 mi. from home caused by a THORN! Five minutes to plug and air it with my new Progressive Suspension TRK-5 repair kit that I bought at Eureka H-D (with the BIG co2 bottle!... REALLY user friendly and I highly recommend it) and I was back on the highway. Now to get my bike cleaned up!

Cheers; doggydoo - - - o&\o