RE: [ST] Fairing mods- HEAT

Well said.  3.5 years and 35,000 miles on an underpowered naked bike didn't prepare me for this, but I will adjust.  The list of "pros" is so much longer than the list of "cons", I'll be happily sucking it up for many more thousands of miles!

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
Office: 603-703-0365