[ST] for Jack - stripped rear axle

>>> 1. Does anyone have a rear axel and nut for a 2k rs and can you get it to me this week?
2. Have I been applying the wrong torque on the rear axel nut, 110 Nm equals 81 ft.lbs.?
3. Could the dealer have over-torqued the rear axel nut during the service? (I had the bike serviced on Thursday ($1000), and installed the chain on Saturday) <<<

With 12,000 miles on the bike and you've been using the correct torque for the rear axle nut, I'd obviously look for a strong, young, new tech working for the dealer.

doggydoo - - - o&\o