Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:28:37 -0500
From: "Dan Wetherington" <DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] Back from Spain
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Also check out Iberian Moto tours:  www.imt-bike.com  Says on their site
that they also rent the bikes when they're not needed for a tour.
I'm sure you already know this, but be prepared for HOT weather in
Andalucia in July.  When I was there (Jan-May) I heard reports of 50 C
days during July and August...

Dan

>>> DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/13/05 1:22 PM >>>
Did a little searching, as I've wondered the same thing.  I found a
place in Sevilla that rents mopeds, and a place in Madrid that rents
Hondas.  Link here:  http://www.happyrider.com/index.english.html

HTH,
Dan