From: Ken Mitchell
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:51:53 -0400
Subject: RE: [ST] Best Range on a Tankful [was: July Rider]

My best was just last weekend. I got the light on at 230 miles, went to
263.7 before filling up, and it took just 5.097 gallons (US).

Not much "sport riding" in that tankful, mostly highway droning. Still I was
quite surprised it delivered such good mileage. My 2000 RS has the Triumph
Carbon Race Can, and last I recall was running tune 12.

YMMV

Ken M.
'00 RS
Spencer MA USA