Re: [ST] for Matt - I'm back!

Hey...I couldn't make it out to ride with you guys...too much work bs. I've got 8 weeks vacation time coming and no time to use it.

Maybe I'll have to come visit your neck of the woods when I get the chance. I've got some serious drinking to catch up on.
----- Original Message ----- From: "don draper" <donnydogood@xxxxxxx>
To: <st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 11:17 AM
Subject: [ST] for Matt - I'm back!

>>> Sorry we didn't get the chance to ride together a little faster.<<<

Or even a LOT faster? =8o) Ah well,... with the small amount of air we were able to get into his tire, I'm just happy we were able to get it to Eureka H-D successfully.

So how did you enjoy riding with Rocky Mountain? <<<

Rocky Mountain Tours does a truly incredible job and the camaraderie with their staff on the road is a big part of the fun. Mike and I had a good talk about the help you've given him and if you ever get a chance to take one of their tours,... grab it!

Cheers; doggydoo - - - o&\o