Re: [ST] OIL

Ever wonder how you would actually know whether the oil is good, bad or
indifferent????   I guess if you had clutch slippage or leaking around seals
like the rumor that syntetics are supposed to do.  I did know a guy that
sent off oil to be analyzed every time he changed his oil on a Concours.  He
swore you could change at 15k miles or better without hurting anything.  Bet
you could run just about any 10w40 or 50 full synthetic without Energy
Conserving on the badge and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.