RE: [ST] OIL/gold cap

If I recall correctly, I seem to think that the price of that oil in Wal-mart is about $6ish a quart?  If this is true, then why not use Golden Spectro?  I pay $6.49/qt. and it's designed for motorcycles.  Wally World is more convenient I'll give you that.

Six, one half dozen I guess.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bil
Swartz
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 4:42 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] OIL/gold cap

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, triumph1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

-I've done two oil changes with the gold cap mobil1 w/o any problems.

Oh yeah?  No clutch slippage, foaming at the mouth, funny burning sensations?

I seem to recall someone having a contact at Mobil 1 that gave up the skinny
on what red cap was as comparing favorably to "for Triumph", could that person
get the skinny on gold cap for us?