[ST] Tire Damage

DAMN!  After seeing all of these threads I wish I still had my broke tire.  Unfortunately I already brought it to the dump.  I could have looked at it (being off) and experimented on it with various methods.

Soon as I have to change another tire, hopefully due to wear, I'll keep it to do just that.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Marc
Van Est
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 3:33 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Re:Nail

Methinks I'll get them to take the tire off, and check out what the damage looks like on the inside from us fitting the plug.

If they reckon they can fit the mushroom plug from the inside with no chance of it coming loose I'll probably give it a go, then ditch the tire as soon as it starts to look a bit worn.

thanks for all the views,

Marc