Re: [ST] EMU Malfunction light...

On 14 Jun 2005, at 15:52, Bil Swartz wrote:

No problem since, but no explanation either. Wonder if we have something that
doesn't like getting wet.

Does seem like most likely explanation - but scratching head to remember what I did differently to the last time I washed bike (which included my children washing bike down with garden hose using a spray nozzle set to 'stun'). Been for a couple of rides today and light still on, which suggests it isn't just a question of getting things dried out - but will carry on hopefully. My main concern is to not have engine die while I am out and about.

Spoke to service dept at Jack Lilley and they have helpfully offered to look at error codes on Monday if it hasn't gone away by then. But would rather not trek over to them, as would entail me going into a bike shop ... which would heavily test my ability to not spend money on frippery...

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
2GC Active Management
www.2gc.co.uk