Re: [ST] 1050 wheelie?

> I think the Diablo Strada is the same compound as the Z6, but it has a slightly different tread pattern. Same company these days. I had a Strada on my Sprint RS for a few thousand miles, but it's currently off the bike as I've got track tires on it. The Strada seems fine. I noticed no difference after pulling the Avon 46 off the rear (with about 6K miles on it). I suspect a regular Diablo up front and a Strada rear will by my standard road setup or perhaps I will continue on with the Avon 49 sport front and the sport-touring 46 rear that I also liked.
>
> Garry

I run 45/46. I have just replaced the rear tire. I was planning on
doing 2 front tires to 3 rear tires. I am curious about the 49 but
wonder if I will feel the difference. I doubt I will on the street.
Perhaps I will at a track day but so far I have not felt like the
front tire is holding me back. Perhaps I am not going fast enough on
the track.
Rupert