[ST] Soon a new 2005 ST

Well, hopefully weekend after this coming weekend I will be riding home a new 2005 Sprint ST. I've been ST-less since last August. I replaced the 2000 ST with a 2005 Tiger (Lucifer Orange). My other bike was a 1999 BMW K1200LT. I just sold it today on Ebay to make way for the new Sprint. I am really looking forward to my weekend rides on Hwy 36, 3, 299, and all the rest of the fabulous roads of Northern California on an ST. Since first buying my 00 Sprint I have tried a number of bikes I thought would replace my Sprint, a Trophy, BMW R1150RT, BMW K1200LT and even the Tiger. There is nothing like the feeling of being hunkered over the gas tank of an ST carving up the mountain roads.
Mike Benzon
Burney CA