Re:[ST] 99 Sprint ST fault codes and Idle or stalling problem

I am afraid you won't change the barometric sensor. This sensor is directly soldered on to the CPU
PCB. It's hooked to the air bow w/ an hose. The hose is plugged under the rear right botom side of the air box.
the other end is connected to the computer box under the saddle. This is apparently the case for most of bikes.
Don't bother w/ the valve. It's normal that's post 2001 don't have anything connected on the fuel pressure regulation valve.

About the intake air temperature sensor, it's the one on the top of the air box. Frequently people (me at least) forget
to plug it back when reassembling the air box.

I will have a look at the fault code for confirmation about what you say. I don't have that on the top of my head. It seems
one of the two is familiar though.

Fred 02 ST BRG