Re: [ST] EMU Malfunction light...

Did 3 heat cycles shut it off?

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Gavin Lawrie wrote:

-
-On 14 Jun 2005, at 15:52, Bil Swartz wrote:
-
-> No problem since, but no explanation either.  Wonder if we have
-> something that
-> doesn't like getting wet.
-
-Does seem like most likely explanation - but scratching head to
-remember what I did differently to the last time I washed bike (which
-included my children washing bike down with garden hose using a spray
-nozzle set to 'stun').  Been for a couple of rides today and light
-still on, which suggests it isn't just a question of getting things
-dried out - but will carry on hopefully.  My main concern is to not
-have engine die while I am out and about.
-
-Spoke to service dept at Jack Lilley and they have helpfully offered
-to look at error codes on Monday if it hasn't gone away by then.  But
-would rather not trek over to them, as would entail me going into a
-bike shop ... which would heavily test my ability to not spend money
-on frippery...
-
-Best regards
-
-Gavin Lawrie
-2GC Active Management
-www.2gc.co.uk
-+44 1628 421506

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\