Re: Re:[ST] 99 Sprint ST fault codes and Idle or stalling problem.continued

First of all, thanks for the help so far, guys.

  What I have found is that the throttle position sensor, intake air
pressure sensor, intake air temp sensor, engine coolant sensor, and the low
fuel sensor share connection 34 on the MC2000 ECM.  The throttle position
sensor and the intake air pressure sensor share connection 12 on the  MC2000
ECM.
   While checking continuity of the wires I found that there is  1.818 (a
little less than 10%) continuity between 12 and 34, although not near full
continuity.  I checked the pins on the throttle positioning sensor and found
the same 1.818 continuity on the pins that connect to 12 and 24.  With the
connector off of the throttle positioning sensor, checking continuity on the
air intake sensor reads zero.
  The continuity of those two pins on the throttle positioning sensor do not
change when twisting the throttle.  I notice in the haynes manual that it
takes special equipment to set the throttle positioning sensor if it is
removed or replaced.  I also notice that the throttle butterflies do not
close 100%, but maybe 99%
   I have two questions now.  Should there be almost 10% continuity between
two pins of the throttle positioning sensor?  Could that be caused be the
throttle positioning sensor being mis-positioned or faulty, or is it
supposed to be that way and I need to keep looking for the source of this
interesting problem?

Stephen