Re: Re:[ST] 99 Sprint ST fault codes and Idleorstallingproblem.continued

Stephen

Engine Coolant Temp Sensor:
Warm Engine: 200-400 Ohms
20 Deg C 2k35-2k65
10 Deg C 3k6-4k0

No figures for Throttle position sensor but that should not matter I
would think.  If it is a reostat with ground on one end and supply rail
on the other, provided it has no breaks/discontinuities in the track it
should give the appropriate voltages across the range.

No figures for Barometric Pressure Sensor I'm afraid. I would blow on
it and see if it responds.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 16/06/2005 23:01:32 >>>
At 15 deg C resistance is about 2.380, but if I hold the probes to the
pins
while holding the sensor it will slowly fluctuate from 2.300 down to
1.900
or up to 3.200 in a period of a minute or so, which I assume to be
caused by
the heat of my hand.

Does the factory manual give the resistance for:

1. throttle position sensor

2.  Intake air pressure sensor

3. Engine coolant sensor

Thanks Chris