From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Garry Simmons
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 6:48 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Octane

All I know is that my 2002 RS will knock with 89 if I put a heavy load on the motor, such as a big handful of throttle coming out of a steep uphill corner in too low a gear. It doesn't when I run 91 ("Premium"). Note that I'm running a custom tune ("PKs Touring Tune" via TuneBoy). Bike runs fine, so I put in the good stuff and go...

Garry