Re: [ST] The saga of the "Skittles" Sprint ST <-=long=->

Congrats on the excellent purchase, I did the same thing and bought a salvage one and had the luck to get it for $2250 with only light plastic damage and 322 miles old. It now has 5k and it still works perfect, but like skittles, it is BRG with silver and blue parts as well. Somebody recently had a post on painting the bike, that had good info. I will try to paint my own in the next couple of weeks. Enjoy it! .

Rolo.
'01 ST