Re: [ST] for Aron - Motorcycle personality test

--- don draper <donnydogood@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>  >>>The little voice in my head also constantly
> tells me that I need an
> R1, and now that voice is gloating having received
> validation. The more
> responsible corner of my brainis trying to come up
> with a more
> convincing argument why my RS is a better choice.<<<
>
>    Tell the 'little voice' that when it makes the
> insurance payments for
> you, you'll buy an R1;... until then enjoy your Real
> Sprint!

Believe it or not, the difference in insurance cost
with my insurer is negligible--it appears to be based
solely upon engine displacement.  My best arguments
for the 'Real Sprint' are comfort, practicality, and a
decreased likelihood of becoming an unsightly stain on
the 101.