[ST] But now fuel is pissing all over my garage floor.....

Been thru this..........

Team Triumph has a couple of Metal Fuel fitting Kits.

Here's some info:

METAL FUEL FITTING KIT
We know how easy these are to break! Replace those cheap plastic quick
connects with these quality chrome plated brass fittings. Kit comes with all
4 fittings, extra Viton o-ring, clamp and instructions. Fits 2000-2004
A Team Triumph exclusive product.
Part No.  TTFKE-1    Price  $85.00

METAL FUEL FITTING KIT
We know how easy these are to break! Replace those cheap plastic quick
connects with these quality chrome plated brass fittings. Kit comes with all
4 fittings, extra Viton o-ring and instructions. Fits 1999
A Team Triumph exclusive product.
Part No.  TTFKE    Price  $85

While Triumph has a current recall in place, this is what my shop, Southern
California Triumph, told me:

1.  The recall kit has only 2 metal fittings, this kit has 4

2.  The materials used in the recall kit are not as good as those in Team
Triumph's kit.

I went for the TT kit before there even was a recall.  Had the problem
before the kit was installed, installed the kit, problem gone and never came
back.

Rich M.
'01 Sapphire Blue ST
(Maybe not the "fastest color" because that's always debatable, but it is
the "best looking" color, which isn't debatable g>d>r>)