Re: [ST] Tuneboy

I think they only send out stuff once or twice a week. I believe I got my cable/CD in about 10 days or so, but I used a credit card. Whenever I pay with PayPal, it seems to take 7 days for the "electronic check" to clear. I have no complaints with the service I've received from them. Remember, this is just a guy and his wife, not a big deal company...

Make sure your laptop/PC has a serial port. If not (like my wife's), you'll also need to buy a Keyspan USB to Serial adapter. That's the only brand that works. I found mine at CompUSA for about $40. It's no fun to get your TuneBoy stuff and then realize you have to hunt down yet another cable to be able to play with your new toy.

PK Power Tune and/or PK Touring Tune are highly recommended for 02 and newer Sprints. Available for download for Premier members over at www.t595.com in the Tune SwapShop.

Garry