[ST] Colors

Steve Lawler said:

>Yep. Or "Babe Magnet Blue." At the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel (NJ
bound) where hundreds, if not thousands, of bikes a day pass through, I
got pulled over by a female cop who only told me that I had the best
looking bike she had ever seen.

Steve,

Although I was never stopped by a cop to tell me they liked the color, on
many occasions, when stopped at a light, people would roll down their
windows to tell my how great the bike looked.  All I could say was, "I
know".

Rich M.