[ST] I'm paying for it now!

The little plastic elbow that feeds the fuel injectors, that I mangled last night, only sells as part of the 4" fuel line, including the elbow and the female disconnect I'm replacing anyway.  The dealer wants $57 for the whole thing.  I'm hoping to find the elbow itself on somewhere on the Internet, but my mangling has rendered some of the information on the part illegible.  Is there someone near their Sprint willing to try to see if the numbers on the top (relative to its correct installation) of the elbow are visible without disassembly?  As much as I can read is something to the effect of "6/R1/1".  The bottom reads "NORNA", I think.

This is probably going to be an expensive lesson!

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
Office: 603-703-0365