[ST] fro Jeremy - fuel is pissing all over my garage

>>>Tips on draining the gas tank that is 2 gallons (US) shy of full?<<<

Siphon it into your (or somebody's) car! Every auto parts store has hose siphons with a squeezebulb in the middle which contains a one-way check valve, making siphoning quick and easy. They're only a few bucks and I always carry mine in my saddlebag.

                                                                  doggydoo