[ST] For James, Blue Ridge Parkway

James,

Hope you are doing well and continued best wishes.

If this is late, sorry. I have been pretty busy and haven't been keeping up with the list much.

I've stayed at the Peaks of Otter Lodge on the Parkway in Virginia a couple times. It's old and kind of shows it's age. No phones or TV's. Every room has a view of the lake that it sits on and the mountains behind it. A nice different place to stay for a night and get away from the world. They also have a pretty good restuarant. Just watch out for the ton on deer around there that have no fear of cars, or motorcycles.

Doug Bailey