From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve Lawler
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 5:25 AM
To: ST
Subject: [ST] Upcoming trip (No MC content)

Well. Since my wife went and got herself a job that will keep her
employed until Christmas I have to postpone my cross country MC trip in
order to do something with my sons. So we're hitting the roads and the
ball parks. Our itinerary:

July 3-Baltimore
4-Washington
5-Atlanta
6-Texas(Dallas)
7-Kansas City
8-Colorado(Denver)
9-Travel day
10-Arizona(Phoenix)
11,12-In San Diego (visiting aunt during All-Star
13-Travel Day
14-Seattle
15,16-Travel Days
17-Chicago Cubs
18-Chicago White Sox
19-St. Louis
20-Cleveland
21-Detroit
22-Pittsburgh
23-Final Home Game

14 parks and 9000 miles in 21 days! (It helps that the older son has his

license.)

On the plus side I bought a new toy, a Garmin StreetPilot 2620! I'll be
able to use it on that postponed trip!

We're already booked in DC and Seattle and will be squatting at my boss'

mother's house in KC. Can anyone make any good hotel recommendations in
the remaining cities? Off-street secured parking is preferred.

Also, anyone up for going to a ball game?

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely
insane every night of our lives."
             -- William Dement