Re: [ST] Motorcycle personality test

They have motors and two wheels - hence the term motorcycle. I don't see myself riding one anytime in the near future, but I think you're >I would quit riding before I would ride a Harley. I hate everything they
stand for

1. straining to look cool
2. technological inferiority
3. pompous manufacturer capitalizing on consumer stupidity

I have owned Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, and Triumph. I have never considered for one moment buying a Harley. I am FAMOUS among all who know my motorcycling taste for my disdain for Harley.