From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of don
draper
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 4:55 PM
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] for Steve - George Whats-is-face?

 >>>have you seen the new commercial for Oreck vacuum cleaners? George
Steinbrenner is vacuuming his office and starts talking about the
virtues of the Oreck. He wraps up by saying, "Trust me. I know all about
spending wads of money on something that really sucks."<<<

    Okay, it's worth displaying my ignorance to satisfy my curiosity;...
who's George Steinbrenner and why does he vacuum his own
office?             doggydoo