RE: [ST] Penske vs. Ohlins vs. ???

I have a Penske 8987 on my '00 ST.  It is absolutely awesome.  I highly
recommend it.  I bought it from a California performance shop that had it
built by Traxxion Dynamics.

JOHN H SELTZER
2906 ALVARADO DRIVE
BELLINGHAM,  WA  98229
360-647-7702
cell 360-303-5325
jhseltzer@xxxxxxxxxxx

> I really wanted one of their shocks, but my connection to buy one was told
by
someone at Penske they didn't have the Sprint ST on file.  More than alittle
disapointing considering Paul Masters spent ALL DAY at their facility in
1999 getting one custom fitted and valved for the way he rode.

The is disapointing, I was told by Penske (circa 2000) and Lindeman earlier
this year that a Penske for the ST would be no problem.  I'll call them next
week and see wtf.
Thanks all.  I may just go with an Ohlins because I've found a pretty good
deal on the triple adjustable one.
David
'99ST