[ST] OK, bag it

While at the F1 show in Indy there was an RS and new silver ST in the bike
lot.
If that was the bag hardware on the bike it stunk.
There were two black hard plastic rails that ran from the rear luggage rack
about an inch away from the rear bodywork all the way to the intersection
of the seat front and gas tank rear lower area. Ugly does not describe it.
Looked way cheap. My apologies to whomever owned the bike but my comment
was there is no way anyone with any aesthetic sense would bolt those on for
hard bag rails.
I hope!

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima