Re: [ST] Fairing Repair

i would find a place that does bikes. that is what i did and it couldn't have worked out better. where are you located maybe someone on here be able to recommend a shop. depending on where the scratches are you could get into trouble when you have clearcoat again.

philip

Eric Gustafson <ericsg23232@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone had a regular auto shop repaint a side fairing on an ST? Due to a
mishap, the mid left hand fairing got scratched up and instead of the ~$400
to replace it (not to mention the $56 for the decals alone), I'd rather just
take it somewhere to be refurbished. I'd think that the color could be
matched quite easily. Or am I on crack?