[ST] 12K Service

A while back there was a discussion on valve clearance changes at various
service intervals. Just to add a bit of info to the database, I did mine
yesterday at about 12K and all were within spec on my 02 ST.

My dealer would have looked at them for $250 and adjusted them if required
plus synced the FI throttle bodies.  From what I have seen that isn't too
bad a price "if" he had to pull the camshafts and make an adjustment.
Since my low rpm response and idle are both good, plus all butterflies are
breaking exactly the same, I didn't see any reason for the sync job
either.  Looks like a rainy afternoon's work will equate to new sprockets
and chain.