Re: [ST] Sticky/Stiff Throttle Pull?

Yep -- started to notice it a week ago on my '02 RS.  I had lubed the
cables with Tri-Flo and re-greased the throttle tube once before, but
the problem then was actually the grip rubbing the bar-end.  I'll try
re-lubing again prior to replacing the cables -- maybe I can avoid
disconnecting the fuel lines...

Good to talk to you and the WARP pack-ers again at Thunder in the
Valley on Sunday.  What a shame the demo ST was out of commission --
but flogging the Speed Triple was a blast!  Also, I couldn't get a
ride on the 502 ci/502 hp Boss Hoss ;)  Another suggestion? If you
haven't already tried it, a 170/70 rear really sharpens the handling.

Mike