Re: [ST] Theres a squeak!

its from the front as far as i can tell and its definately when the
weight is forward. Its not a break pad noise, more bearings being
crushed really : (
going to see the dr tomowrrow for a health check.....

BUT

driving home i rode with a guy with an 05! We stopped after a couple
of miles and started talking. Hed had a 2001 model b4 and is in awe of
the 05. Nearly sold it as he says its faster and whereas with the 01
he rode the bike, he feels this bike rides itself - stay with me on
this - the handling is in a different league, its a lot faster and
generally top of the range. Riding behind it alowed me to admire its
shape, im sold on it you know but wonder whether the ABS version will
be a better buy.

I think with the hype and the increase in sales there will be a few of
these on the market nearly new soon, saving on the depreciation value.
Ill be looking to snap up one of them!

--
iPat
There is the urge that makes for conformity, and the urge to be free.