[ST] RE: The WIDE new ST hard-bags...

<<
I really don't understand Triumph's logic in these new bags. <<<

Seems to me they're catering to those who pay hundreds of $ for fancy
helmets and are then loathe to leave them cabled to the bike. Seems to me a
better solution would have been to make the side bags narrower and offer an
accessory Two-Helmet Tailbag for the tail-rack which would hold two full-face
hats. Alternatively, they could easily offer a choice of two hard bags, wide
and narrow, at minimum tooling costs.

Not everyone want's a topbox.  Sidebags seem to be much more marketable.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen