Re: [ST] Re: Bag gone it!

In a previous email, Steven Kohlscheen stated:
Aftermarket bags stopped looking good after the Krauser bags of the early 80's for BMWs. Both in bag and mounting design. After that they ALL look like fugly afterthoughts. To me. There's no way I can be convinced a Givi setup is going to look good. Samsonite is not a good MC look. But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

True. The 99-04 ST bags came close but the only bags that look good on the back of a bike usually come in pairs and feel good when pressed up against your back.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme."
            --Richard Thompson