Re: [ST] penske/mirrors

In a previous email, curt lizzi stated:

hi; any update on the penske shock, in the archives the 8981 model is supposed to fit the sprint.

I'm also wondering if anyone has replaced the mirrors on the ST, although they work fine I hate the look of that plastic black sleeve. I like the BMW mirror off the K 1200 RS, a lot of guys put them on other bikes....any thoughts.

In all the time that I've been on this list (mid '99) I have yet to see or hear of replacement mirrors that fit the ST.

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going."
            -- Professor Irwin Corey