From: "JUSTIN SHREAVES"
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:26 AM
Subject: [ST] Gen Mar risers

> Has anyone had any problem's with a creeking/squeeking sound from
their Gen-Mar risers? I tried tightning up the hardware, no different.
Then I removed the whole assembly, cleaned everything up, checked all
the hardware, check the fork's triple tree's hardware, then reassembled.
And it's still there! I didn't notice any cracks, or damage, and haven't
laid her down with the risers on. The clip on is still tight, just
squeaks when moving the bike around in the garage, and it's annoying. I
don't notice it while riding, but I am still just a bit concerned.