Re: [ST] Laguna MotoGP - Where's the two strokes?

You left out the AMA Superbikes. The Superbikes should give a good indication of how much faster MotoGP is the WSBK. Just remember that the AMA Superbikes will NOT be using qualifying tires, so compare race times.

I would be very surprised it the AMA Superstock (1000cc) and the Supersport (600cc) races were a disappointment to watch. Most of the time they are banging fairings.

While I would like to see the 250's and 125's, MotoGP is the show. The two strokes are just filler.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA