RE: [ST] Laguna MotoGP - Where's the two strokes?

I agree that the name "Formula Xtreme" is dumb for what the class is,
but the classes make sense:

600cc basically stock
600cc modified
1000cc basically stock
1000cc modified

Poor naming scheme though... maybe it should be sport - (??) for the
600's and supersport - superbike for the 1000's.  That way, you know the
"super's" are 1000's.  I don't know - just a thought.

But the existence of the four classes is about what it should be.  I
agree that they now need to stick to a set of rules, and hopefully get
all of the manufacturers involved.  But getting the manufacturers
involved is not something they can control.  I too wish we could see
more bike makes competing.

Matt Heyer