Re: [ST] for Dirty Dawg - WIDE ST bags

And perhaps most importantly I could fit a whole carton of beer in the top box, a case of red wine in the panniers, a few bottles of single malt tucked around it all and still have room for a few lite snacks to accompany said beverages.

IMHO - if that doesnt make the ST a true all round platform - I dont know what will.

Brett
Sydney

Now if THAT is not the best proclamation for the utility of hard luggage, I don't know what is :-)

Ya know, the topcase will hold ice and beer really well too!

eL Donut jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST
'96-DR350S