[ST] Re: ST - 02 PANNIERS QUESTIONS + SYDNEY RAT PACK ??

G'day folks.  Harry/Sydney/02 T/R ST. ( 35K klms )

I have the opportunity to purchase some little used (correct color) panniers and
fittings for about 1/2 retail price - but have a few questions that y'all might help
with:

1/. Are they hard to fit - I recall reading about some problems
2/. Do they effect the handling, corner speed  / lower pipe position ??
3/. I expect they should increase the trade-in value, any ideas on how much
4/. Can someone load a pic of a bike with the panniers off so I can see how it
    looks with just the brackets/fittings - I am very proud of the ST look/style
    and dont want to screw it up ;)

I recently did a long trip with a pillion, used a tank bag and zipped back to back
soft luggage rack bags. Was a bit squeezy for my partner but she/we did ok. I am
wondering if I really need these panniers - or should I go back and look at the
Triumph soft pannier bags. Do you need to lower the sports pipe with the soft bags
too ??

Any and all comments appreciated.

Also - to all the Triumph riders around Sydney (OZ) - do we have a RAT Pack ?? I
know Gosford and Wollongong have them, never heard of one in Sydney - any interest
in starting one up ???

Cheers / Harry - keep the shinny side up....